Dealing With Seborrheic Dermatitis on Face

Again I am victim of a recurrent spur of facial seborrheic dermatitis. You see, that is the problem when you stop treatment for a couple of days - you just have to learn to live with it...

Seborrheic dermatitis on face is annoying and looks bad, but unless you control it it just keeps coming back over and over again. My affected areas are around the nouse, near the mouth corners, the chin, and the forehead. I've noticed that when my beard starts growing, the condition gets worse, and I hate that because I like to keep my goatee.

It is good to notice that I'm feeling a mild umcomfortable feeling on my face. I guess that's the consequence of drinking and smoking the night before - even once in a while, it affects your condition.

0 comments:

Find It